2008年9月6日 星期六

9/4 Angel & TM

Today I had good time with Angel, I even borrowed money from her, a little embarrassing...
Anyway, congratulationsssss for finding one who cares you and nearly have same thoughts with you~my dear friend^^
There's a lot for you to explore and experience and I have faith in you that you can learn, enjoy and benefit from it^^

TM is one of my favorite clubs in NTU, it's glad to see the young generation spend time and effort to make it better, and I can't wait to see the new product of the TM files~

BTW, a good speech will inspire you no matter how many times you hear it, you will get the shock!

A person with value is who will be missed when he's not here~the highest tribute to Ernie^^

Ernest Almighty!!!
>>君にぴったりする代名詞だと思う。絶対誰にも負けないぐらい、ずっと前に進んでいくのは、すっごく素晴しいよ。

沒有留言: